We take the privacy of users of the TROLL MUSEUM Website seriously. We will obtain, retain and process information (including your personal and sensitive data) in accordance with the applicable law. We respect your right to privacy and we understand that, as a visitor to this TROLL MUSEUM Website you prefer to control your own personal information and preferences.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, your use of our website as a site visitor is anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
We collect Personal Information (such as name, address and e-mail address for example) provided by you when you use the TROLL MUSEUM Website and other services on the TROLL MUSEUM Website.
In particular, we may collect information from you through the TROLL MUSEUM Website in the following circumstances:
- When you contact us by email or through the TROLL MUSEUM Website or through the TROLL MUSEUM mobile application with any particular comments or inquiries;
- When you sign up / register on TROLL MUSEUM website or TROLL MUSEUM mobile application;
- When you sign-up to the TROLL MUSEUM newsletter; and
- When you contact us to receive details about our TROLL MUSEUM product.
Marketing and communications data includes preferences in receiving marketing from TROLL MUSEUM and your communications preferences.For more details about data collection through the TROLL MUSEUM app see “Use of TROLL MUSEUM Application through mobile device” below
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and questionnaires. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and the use of the TROLL MUSEUM Website, TROLL MUSEUM mobile application which enables us to improve the service we provide.
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the individual identity has been removed.
Please note that while we do not explicitly collect personal information, we will treat any information held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all applicable laws and regulations governing the protection and privacy of personal information.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by unsubscribing by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements.
HOW DO WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT?
We use personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To deliver our products and services (including, without limitation, the TROLL MUSEUM Mobile Application);
- To provide a more personalized service;
- To contact you regarding the products or services that you have requested;
- To respond to any comments or queries you may have;
- To carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide;
- To transfer your details (including account details) to relevant third parties, public bodies, industry organizations and regulators as reasonably required for the operation of our business; and
- To disclose your details to government and associated organizations as required by law.
Where you have not objected to such use, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you do not object initially, but you change your mind later, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
HOW DO WE STORE AND MAINTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All of our employees are subject to obligations of confidentiality regarding information which they have access to in the course of their employment including the personal information of customers. All personal information is held in secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
It may be necessary for us to maintain our records for a number of years. However, when information is no longer required, we will destroy records containing personal information securely.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on our behalf including sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analyzing data and providing customer service. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to your personal data but we shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions.
Where requested to do so, we may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning you or your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the TROLL MUSEUM Website to such authorities where required.